Tourism in India has significant potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, variety in ecology, terrains and places of natural beauty spread across the country.
ALAMPUR - JOGULAMBA GADWAL DISTRICT (earlier Mahbubnagar District):
Alampur is a temple-town situated in Jogulamba Gadwal district, in the state of Telangana, India. Alampur is the meeting point of the sacred rivers Tungabhadra and Krishna and is referred to as Dakshina Kashi (also known as Navabrahmeshwara Theertha) and the Western Gateway of Srisailam, the famous Shaivite (Shaivism) pilgrim centre. The Sacredness of Alampur Temple is mentioned in the Skanda Purana. The principal deities at Alampur are Brahmeshwara and Jogulamba. It is surrounded by the Nallamala hills. Alampur is situated on the left bank of the Tungabhadra river.
Alampur was under the rule of Shatavahana Ishvakus of Nagarjunakonda, Badami Chalukyas, Rashtrakutas, Kalyani Chalukyas, Kakatiyas, Vijayanagara Empire and Qutb Shahis of Golconda. Alampur was previously Known as Halampuram, Hamalapuram And Alampuram. Name of this place as Hatampura, mentioned in the inscription dated AD 1101 belongs to Western Chalukya Tribhuvanamalla Vikramaditya VI. The Alampur Navabhrama Temples are historically important and reflect remarkable architectural skills.
The Alampur temples are listed as an archaeological and architectural treasure on the official "List of Monuments" prepared by the Archaeological Survey of India under the The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act. Since the original area of the temples at Alampur came under submergence due to the building of Sri Sailam Hydro-electric Project, the temples were relocated to a higher place. The uniqueness of this group of temples lies in their plan and design in the northern architectural style introduced by the Chalukyas of Badami between AD 650 and 750.
THE SHRINE OF JOGULAMBA DEVI:
The Yogamba (Jogulamba) temple is regarded as a Shakti Peetha where Sati Devi's upper teeth fell. The mythology of Daksha yaga and Sati's self immolation is the story of origin of Shakti Peethas.The original temple was grounded by Muslim invaders in 1390 A.D. Later the temple was rebuilt after 615 years.
Shakti Peethas are shrines which are the most divine seats of the Mother Goddess. The body parts of the corpse of Sati Devi has fallen in these places, when Lord Shiva carried it and wandered throughout Aryavartha in sorrow. There are 51 Shakti Peeth linking to the 51 alphabets in Sanskrit.
Alampur Navabrahma Temples are located at Alampur in Telangana. There are a total of nine temples, dedicated to Shiva. These temples date back to the 7th century A.D and were built by the Badami Chalukyas rulers who were great patrons of art and architecture. The Sacredness of Alampur Temple is mentioned in the Skanda Purana. It is mentioned that Brahma performed a strict penance here for Lord Siva. Lord Siva appeared before him and blessed him with the powers of creation. Therefore, the name Brahmeswara.
ABOUT ALAMPUR - JOGULAMBA GADWAL DISTRICT (earlier Mahbubnagar District):
Alampur is a heritage destination in Mahabubnagar district of Telangana where there are regular tourists that visit the famous Jogulamba temple and the Sangameshwara temple.
ABOUT ALAMPUR HARITHA HOTEL:
The hotel located close to Tungabhadra River is maintained well by the tourism department and there are adequate A/C and Non A/C rooms for catering to the tourists. Haritha Hotel Alampur is the place to rest for tourists visiting the Navabramha temples in Alampur.
ALAMPUR HARITHA HOTEL ROOMS TARIFF & ALAMPUR HARITHA HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS:
There are Only Two Types of Room Options Available in Alampur Haritha Hotel
1) AC ROOMS: Rs.998/- per room per day (Base Tariff Rs.950/- + Taxes)
2) AC SUITE ROOMS: Rs.2508/- per room per day (Base Tariff Rs.2200/- + Taxes)
BOOKING RULES FOR ALAMPUR HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Advance & Online Booking Options: You should book Minimum One Day Advance & Maximum 90 Days Advance as per Availability of Rooms
Check-Out Time: 24 Hours
Number of Persons Allowed: 02 Adults per Room (02 Children below 10 Years Complementary)
Extra Beds Option: Not Available
Extra Persons Option: Only One Extra Person per Room is Allowed with Extra Person Charges (Extra Person Charges are Rs.300/- in AC Rooms & Rs.200/- in Non AC Rooms)
Food Options: Food Charges Extra - Payable as per your order at the Restaurant
CANCELLATION RULES FOR ALAMPUR HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
1) "No Cancellation / No Refunds" if you request for cancellation within One Day / 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time / Day, and/or On Check-in Date, and/or after Check-in Time / Date,
2) "20% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
3) "10% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
4) "Partial Cancellation" is allowed only for Once subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Modification / Partial Cancellation),
5) "Full Preponement / Full Postponement" is allowed only for Once subject to availability of rooms, in such cases, the ticket/request should be presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement/Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed
6) If Your Ticket/Reservation once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified and not allowed for further cancellation / modification / preponement or postponement,
ALAMPUR HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Kindly Use the Below Links for Alampur Haritha Hotel Online Reservation & Alampur Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Alampur Haritha Hotel Online Reservation
Alampur Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Taramati Baradari Resort
Tourism Plaza - Hyderabad
Araku Tyda Jungle Bells
Araku Ananthagiri Hills
Help us to make Tourism-Hospitality.com better, provide us with your suggestions and comments, Your Inputs will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.