Tourism in India has significant potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, variety in ecology, terrains and places of natural beauty spread across the country.
BHADRACHALAM - Bhadrachalam is a census town in Bhadradri District of the Indian state of Telangana. It is an important Hindu pilgrimage town with an existence of the Bhadrachalam Temple of Lord Rama, situated on the banks of Godavari river. It is located 312 kilometres (194 mi) east of state capital, Hyderabad.
The town has a documented history of Lord Sri Rama temple constructed circa 17th century CE by Kancherla Gopanna (nearly 370 years ago).
The Bhadrachalam Temple is a historic Hindu temple of Lord Sree Sita Ramachandra Swamy located in Telangana, India. The area is called as Bhadrachalam and is the venue of grand celebrations on Rama Navami day, when the wedding anniversary of Lord Rama and his consort Sita takes place with much fanfare.
THE LEGEND OF BHADRACHALAM TEMPLE:
The temple in Bhadrachalam is closely connected with the life of the 17th-century saint composer Kancharla Gopanna who was known as Bhakta Ramadas. Gopanna was the Tahasildar of Bhadrachalam (second half of the 17th century), is said to have used money from the government treasury to build this temple, and was imprisoned in a dungeon at Golconda. Lord Rama is said to have miraculously given the Sultan the money spent by Gopanna, after which he was released. Gopanna then became Bhadrachala Ramadasu and went on to compose innumerable number of songs in Telugu in praise of Rama.
Bhadrachalam and Vijayanagara are sites said to have been closely associated with the Ramayana. Rama, Sita and Lakshmana are said to have stayed at Parnasala, 35 km away from Bhadrachalam. Rama is said to have crossed the river Godavari on his way to Sri Lanka to rescue Sita, at the spot where the Bhadrachalam temple stands, on the northern bank of the river. Legend has it that the son of Meru and Menaka, Bhadra, performed penances towards Rama here. Kabirdas, a Muslim by birth is also closely associated with this temple. It is believed that the images of the deities miraculously disappeared when Kabir was refused entry into the temple and that they reappeared miraculously upon his being permitted to enter.
Bhadrachalam attracts hundreds of thousands of devotees from all over the world. This hill place that is encircled by Holy River Godavari flowing towards southern direction is the famous shrine Bhadrachalam. The name is derived from Bhadragiri (Mountain of Bhadra: a boon child of Meru and Menaka). The history of this shrine stands for the significance of Ramayana Era, the coherent hill place existed in "Dandakaranya" of Ramayana period where Rama with his consort Sita and brother Lakshmana had spent their vanavasa. The vicinity of the temple had its incongruous mixture in another story which depicts the exigency of "Sri Mahavishnu" to manifest himself as Rama and shuffled again to the mortal coil — long after Ramavatara was to fulfill his promise to his Bhakta Bhadra (a mountain king), a sage who had been continuing the intense penance to get grace of Lord Rama.
The state bus service TSRTC operates a bus station in Bhadrachalam connecting the town to various places of the state. The nearest railway station, Bhadrachalam Road at 40 km from the town.
ABOUT BHADRACHALAM HARITHA HOTEL:
The hotel and resort operated by Telangana Tourism in Bhadrachalam has been built exclusively for serving the influx of tourists to the famous Rama temple, in the picturesque town located on the banks of the Godavari River.
The number of tourists increases during weekends and certain festival occasions. There are adequate number of both A/C and Non A/C rooms at the hotel along with other amenities at the restaurant and the spacious hallways.
Bhadrachalam is a key town of pilgrimage importance located in Khammam District of Telangana. The town is synonymous for its famous temple devoted to Lord Rama. Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC) offers luxurious, comfortable and world-class accommodation with its Haritha chain of hotels and resorts all over the state. These resorts are well maintained and reliable with many amenities for the comfort of tourists.
BHADRACHALAM HARITHA HOTEL ROOMS TARIFF & BHADRACHALAM HARITHA HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS:
There are Four Types of Room Options Available in Bhadrachalam Haritha Hotel
1) AC SUITE ROOM: Rs.3078/- per room per day (Base Tariff Rs.2700/- + Taxes)
2) AC DELUXE ROOM: Rs.2110/- per room per day (Base Tariff Rs.1850/- + Taxes)
3) NON-AC DELUXE ROOM: Rs.1254/- per room per day (Base Tariff Rs.1100/- + Taxes)
4) NON-AC 5 BEDDED DORMITORY ROOM: Rs.1000/- per room per day (Base Tariff Rs.1000/- + No Taxes)
BOOKING RULES FOR BHADRACHALAM HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Advance & Online Booking Options: You should book Minimum One Day Advance & Maximum 90 Days Advance as per Availability of Rooms
Check-Out Time: 24 Hours
Number of Persons Allowed: 02 Adults per Room (02 Children below 10 Years Complementary)
Extra Beds Option: Not Available
Extra Persons Option: Only One Extra Person per Room is Allowed with Extra Person Charges (Extra Person Charges are Rs.300/- in AC Rooms & Rs.200/- in Non AC Rooms)
Food Options: Food Charges Extra - Payable as per your order at the Restaurant
CANCELLATION RULES FOR BHADRACHALAM HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
1) "No Cancellation / No Refunds" if you request for cancellation within One Day / 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time / Day, and/or On Check-in Date, and/or after Check-in Time / Date,
2) "20% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
3) "10% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
4) "Partial Cancellation" is allowed only for Once subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Modification / Partial Cancellation),
5) "Full Preponement / Full Postponement" is allowed only for Once subject to availability of rooms, in such cases, the ticket/request should be presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement/Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed
6) If Your Ticket/Reservation once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified and not allowed for further cancellation / modification / preponement or postponement,
BHADRACHALAM HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Kindly Use the Below Links for Bhadrachalam Haritha Hotel Online Reservation & Bhadrachalam Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Bhadrachalam Haritha Hotel Online Reservation
Bhadrachalam Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Taramati Baradari Resort
Tourism Plaza - Hyderabad
Araku Tyda Jungle Bells
Araku Ananthagiri Hills
Help us to make Tourism-Hospitality.com better, provide us with your suggestions and comments, Your Inputs will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.