Tourism in India has significant potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, variety in ecology, terrains and places of natural beauty spread across the country.
Dindi is a village in East Godavari district on the intersection where the Godavari River joins the Bay of Bengal, known for coconut plantations and resorts. In 2015 GAIL acquired 400-metre site in to lay a gas pipeline from its refinery at Tatipaka to the Lanco power plant at Kondapalli in Krishna District.
Nestled on the lap of the river, Godavari, Indiaâ€™s second longest river, Dindi is an undiscovered virgin realm of natural beauty which holds some of nature's most incredible elements with its serene backwaters, vast lakes and palm-fringed canals making it the ultimate location for a perfect riverside holiday. Located around 80 km away from the town of Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, Dindi is the perfect breakaway you would desire into an enchanting and exotic world
The mysticism of Dindi lies in its serene backwater canals which are adorned by palm and casuarina trees complementing the numerous crystal clear rivulets, lagoons and lakes in the region. A houseboat cruise to the quaint villages laden with coconut groves will not only provide you with an exciting and enjoyable adventure but also the tranquility that you have been seeking for a very long time.
ABOUT DINDI HARITHA HOTEL:
The resort is located in Dindi village, about 14 km from Palakollu railway station. This luxurious and modern resort has 28 air conditioned rooms that are well furnished with all modern amenities. All rooms at the resort face the river, offering a panoramic view of the surroundings. The in-house restaurant serves South Indian food, and guests can avail complimentary breakfast. Other facilities at the resort include swimming pool, children’s play area, boating and speedboat facilities and conferencing facilities.
Guests can spend a relaxing time on boathouses and cruise the serene, calm waters. It is a wonderful opportunity to take in the lushness of the coconut groves and enjoy the tranquil environs. Each boathouse is equipped with air conditioned rooms and sitout area.
Staying at Haritha Coconut Country Resort can be peaceful and restful. In addition, guests can visit the famous Anthervedi Temple, which is about 22 kilometres from the resort, and Sakinetipalli, which is about 14 kilometres from the resort and is said to be the place where Lord Rama and Goddess Sita visited during the Treta Yugam.
DINDI HARITHA HOTEL ROOMS TARIFF & DINDI HARITHA HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS:
There are Two Types of Room Options Available in Dindi Haritha Hotel, Both in AC Category only & No Rooms in Non-AC Category
1) AC DELUXE ROOM:- Two Single Cot Beds/One Double Cot Beds in One Room:
All Days Tariff is Rs.2964/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.2600/- + Taxes)
2) AC STANDARD ROOM:- Two Single Cot Beds/One Double Cot Bed in One Room:
All Days Tariff is Rs.2622/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.2300/- + Taxes)
BOOKING RULES FOR DINDI HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Advance & Online Booking Options: You should book Minimum One Day Advance & Maximum 90 Days Advance as per Availability of Rooms
Check-Out Time: 24 Hours
Number of Persons Allowed: 02 Adults per Room (02 Children below 10 Years Complementary)
Extra Beds Option: Not Available
Extra Persons Option: Only One Extra Person per Room is Allowed with Extra Person Charges (Extra Person Charges are Rs.300/- in AC Rooms & Rs.200/- in Non AC Rooms)
Food Options: Food Charges Extra - Payable as per your order at the Restaurant
CANCELLATION RULES FOR DINDI HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
1) "No Cancellation / No Refunds" if you request for cancellation within One Day / 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time / Day, and/or On Check-in Date, and/or after Check-in Time / Date,
2) "20% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
3) "10% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
4) "Partial Cancellation" is allowed only for Once subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Modification / Partial Cancellation),
5) "Full Preponement / Full Postponement" is allowed only for Once subject to availability of rooms, in such cases, the ticket/request should be presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement/Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed
6) If Your Ticket/Reservation once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified and not allowed for further cancellation / modification / preponement or postponement,
DINDI HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Kindly Use the Below Links for Dindi Haritha Hotel Online Reservation & Dindi Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Dindi Haritha Hotel Online Reservation
Dindi Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Taramati Baradari Resort
Tourism Plaza - Hyderabad
Araku Tyda Jungle Bells
Araku Ananthagiri Hills
Help us to make Tourism-Hospitality.com better, provide us with your suggestions and comments, Your Inputs will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.