Tourism in India has significant potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, variety in ecology, terrains and places of natural beauty spread across the country.
DWARAKA TIRUMALA (West Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh) :
“Dwaraka Tirumala” is an ancient holy place and a popular pilgrim center in Andhra Pradesh of South India. Dwaraka Tirumala is nearer to 'Eluru', the head quarters of West Godavari District, which is 42 KM away from Eluru. Dwaraka Tirumala is situated at 15KM distance from Bhimadole Junction, which is in between Vijayawada and Rajahmundry State Highway and Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam main Railway line.
Dwaraka Tirumala is a census town in West Godavari district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Dwaraka Tirumala mandal of Eluru revenue division. The town is a pilgrimage center for hindus, which is the abode of Lord Venkateswara. This is often referred by the locals as Chinna Tirupati, meaning mini Tirupati.
Dwaraka Tirumala Devasthanam is situated on the top of the Seshachala Hill. It is Swayambhu. The feet of Lord Venkateswara are in Valmikam(Ant-hill). During Tretayuga Emperor Aja, Grand Father of Lord Shri Rama worshipped this Presiding deity.
Sage Dwaraka picked up and unearthed the Lord from Valmikam(Ant-hill) and worshipped the deity, as such it is named as Dwaraka Tirumala. Since the feet of Swayambhu are in Valimikam, about 400 years back another idol brought from Tirupathi and installed on the back of Swayambhu and Pratista was done as per ‘Vaikhanasa’ Agama. This Devasthanam is an unique feature that two idols are located in same ‘sanctum sanctorum’. Two annual Brahmotsvams are being performed, one in Vaisakhamasam (May) for Swayambhu and another in Aswayuja Masa(October) to the installed deity.
Moreover Sage Dwaraka doing penance seen North, the Lord appeared before him towards South direction as such the temple is located facing South. There is staunch belief among the devotees that their desires are fulfilled by worshiping this deity. This place is popularly known from centuries as Chinna Tirupati(Small Tirupati).
APSRTC operates buses from Eluru, Jangareddygudem, Bhimadole, Hyderabad and Tadepalligudem to Dwarakatirumala bus station.
ABOUT DWARAKA TIRUMALA HARITHA HOTEL:
The hotel located close to Temple is maintained well by the tourism department and there are adequate A/C and Non A/C rooms for catering to the tourists. Haritha Hotel Dwaraka Tirumala is the place to rest for tourists visiting the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple.
DWARAKA TIRUMALA HARITHA HOTEL ROOMS TARIFF & DWARAKA TIRUMALA HARITHA HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS:
There are Only Two Types of Room Options Available in Dwaraka Tirumala Haritha Hotel
1) AC STANDARD ROOM: Rs.1368/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.1200/- + Taxes)
2) NON-AC STANDARD ROOM: Rs.735/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.700/- + Taxes)
BOOKING RULES FOR DWARAKA TIRUMALA HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Advance & Online Booking Options: You should book Minimum One Day Advance & Maximum 90 Days Advance as per Availability of Rooms
Check-Out Time: 24 Hours
Number of Persons Allowed: 02 Adults per Room (02 Children below 10 Years Complementary)
Extra Beds Option: Not Available
Extra Persons Option: Only One Extra Person per Room is Allowed with Extra Person Charges (Extra Person Charges are Rs.300/- in AC Rooms & Rs.200/- in Non AC Rooms)
Food Options: Food Charges Extra - Payable as per your order at the Restaurant
CANCELLATION RULES FOR DWARAKA TIRUMALA HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
1) "No Cancellation / No Refunds" if you request for cancellation within One Day / 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time / Day, and/or On Check-in Date, and/or after Check-in Time / Date,
2) "20% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
3) "10% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
4) "Partial Cancellation" is allowed only for Once subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Modification / Partial Cancellation),
5) "Full Preponement / Full Postponement" is allowed only for Once subject to availability of rooms, in such cases, the ticket/request should be presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement/Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed
6) If Your Ticket/Reservation once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified and not allowed for further cancellation / modification / preponement or postponement,
DWARAKA TIRUMALA HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Kindly Use the Below Links for Dwaraka Tirumala Haritha Hotel Online Reservation & Dwaraka Tirumala Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Dwaraka Tirumala Haritha Hotel Online Reservation
Dwaraka Tirumala Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Taramati Baradari Resort
Tourism Plaza - Hyderabad
Araku Tyda Jungle Bells
Araku Ananthagiri Hills
Help us to make Tourism-Hospitality.com better, provide us with your suggestions and comments, Your Inputs will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.