Tourism in India has significant potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, variety in ecology, terrains and places of natural beauty spread across the country.
Gandi Kshetram is a Hindu religious place in Andhra pradesh. It is located in Kadapa district. The Abhaya Anjineya temple is located in Gandi.
ABHAYA ANJANEYA SWAMY TEMPLE:
This temple is known as Abhayahasta Anjaneya Temple and is located on the banks of River Papagni. In Telugu language Gandi means a narrow passage for the water to flow out. This place seems to be a narrow passage for the river to flow in between the hills of Eastern ghats. This place located in Kadapa district and is 55 km away from the Kadapa town.
The history of this place (Kshetram) is dated back to the period of Ramayana (Thretha Yug). According to the legend, Lord Rama himself had drawn the picture of Lord Hanuman on the rock with his arrow while he was resting at this place and was receiving the hospitality of Lord Vayu (God of Air and Father of Lord Hanuman). Lord Sri Rama has completed the drawing of Lord Hanuman except the little finger of Lord Hanuman's left hand. Later Vyasaraja has sculptured this drawing into an idol, while Vyasaraja tried to sculpt even the little finger of Lord Hanuman's left hand, it is said that the finger of the idol was cut off by itself and started bleeding. Which displays Lord Hanuman's intention to keep the idol as drawn by Lord Sri Rama.
Legends also say that after listening to the news of Lord Sri Rama's Victory over the Demon Lord Ravana, Lord Vayu has decorated this place with festoon of golden flowers to welcome Lord Sri Rama on his way back towards North to Ayodhya. People believe that this festoon of golden flowers can be seen by those who are near to death.
ABOUT GANDI KSHETRAM HARITHA HOTEL:
The hotel located close to Temple. Its a basic hotel maintained well by the tourism department and there are adequate A/C Standard and Non A/C Standard rooms for catering to the tourists. Haritha Hotel Gandi Kshetram is the place to rest for tourists visiting the Abhaya Anjaneya Swamy temple in Gandi Kshetram.
GANDI KSHETRAM HARITHA HOTEL ROOMS TARIFF & GANDI KSHETRAM HARITHA HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS:
There are Only Two Types of Room Options Available in Gandi Kshetram Haritha Hotel
1) AC STANDARD ROOMS: Rs.1254/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.1100/- + Taxes)
2) NON-AC STANDARD ROOMS: Rs.735/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.700/- + Taxes)
BOOKING RULES FOR GANDI KSHETRAM HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Advance & Online Booking Options: You should book Minimum One Day Advance & Maximum 90 Days Advance as per Availability of Rooms
Check-Out Time: 24 Hours
Number of Persons Allowed: 02 Adults per Room (02 Children below 10 Years Complementary)
Extra Beds Option: Not Available
Extra Persons Option: Only One Extra Person per Room is Allowed with Extra Person Charges (Extra Person Charges are Rs.300/- in AC Rooms & Rs.200/- in Non AC Rooms)
Food Options: Food Charges Extra - Payable as per your order at the Restaurant
CANCELLATION RULES FOR GANDI KSHETRAM HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
1) "No Cancellation / No Refunds" if you request for cancellation within One Day / 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time / Day, and/or On Check-in Date, and/or after Check-in Time / Date,
2) "20% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
3) "10% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
4) "Partial Cancellation" is allowed only for Once subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Modification / Partial Cancellation),
5) "Full Preponement / Full Postponement" is allowed only for Once subject to availability of rooms, in such cases, the ticket/request should be presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement/Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed
6) If Your Ticket/Reservation once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified and not allowed for further cancellation / modification / preponement or postponement,
GANDI KSHETRAM HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Kindly Use the Below Links for Gandi Kshetram Haritha Hotel Online Reservation & Gandi Kshetram Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Gandi Kshetram Haritha Hotel Online Reservation
Gandi Kshetram Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Taramati Baradari Resort
Tourism Plaza - Hyderabad
Araku Tyda Jungle Bells
Araku Ananthagiri Hills
Help us to make Tourism-Hospitality.com better, provide us with your suggestions and comments, Your Inputs will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.