Tourism in India has significant potential considering the rich cultural and historical heritage, variety in ecology, terrains and places of natural beauty spread across the country.
KADAPA (earlier CUDDAPAH):
Kadapa (formerly known as Cuddapah) is a city in the Rayalseema region of the south-central part of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is the district headquarters of YSR Kadapa district. As of 2011 Census of India, the city had a population of 344,078. It is located 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) south of the Penna River. The city is surrounded on three sides by the Nallamala and Palkonda Hills lying on the tectonic landscape between the Eastern and Western ghats. Black and Red ferrous soils occupy the region. The city is nicknamed "Gadapa" ('threshold') since it is the gateway from the west to the sacred hills of Tirumala.
Kadapa has been under the rule of different kingdoms, including the Nizams and Cholas, the Vijayanagara Empire and Kingdom of Mysore. It is also well known for its spicy and culinary food.
The history of Kadapa dates back to the 2nd century BC. The evidences of Archaeological Survey of India suggest that it started with Mourya and Satavahana dynasty. And since then it has remained battle field for numerous dynasties including Chalukya, Cholas and Pallava. Among all of these dynasties, first one to rule over Kadapa was Pallava dynasty. Pallava kings ruled over the city during the 5th century after penetrating into North of Kadapa. After that Cholas ruled till the 8th century after defeating Pallavas. Later Banas came into existence as the next dynasty to rule over Kadapa.
ABOUT KADAPA HARITHA HOTEL:
The hotel located close to all important places in Kadapa is maintained well by the tourism department and there are adequate A/C and Non A/C rooms for catering to the tourists. Haritha Hotel Kadapa is the place to rest for tourists visiting the Kadapa and major places in Kadapa.
KADAPA HARITHA HOTEL ROOMS TARIFF & KADAPA HARITHA HOTEL ROOM OPTIONS:
There are Three Types of Room Options Available in Kadapa Haritha Hotel
1) AC SUITE ROOMS: Rs.2394/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.2100/- + Taxes)
2) AC STANDARD ROOMS: Rs.1710/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.1500/- + Taxes)
2) NON-AC 2 BEDDED ROOMS: Rs.1140/- per room per day (Base Tariff is Rs.1000/- + Taxes)
BOOKING RULES FOR KADAPA HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Advance & Online Booking Options: You should book Minimum One Day Advance & Maximum 90 Days Advance as per Availability of Rooms
Check-Out Time: 24 Hours
Number of Persons Allowed: 02 Adults per Room (02 Children below 10 Years Complementary)
Extra Beds Option: Not Available
Extra Persons Option: Only One Extra Person per Room is Allowed with Extra Person Charges (Extra Person Charges are Rs.300/- in AC Rooms & Rs.200/- in Non AC Rooms)
Food Options: Food Charges Extra - Payable as per your order at the Restaurant
CANCELLATION RULES FOR KADAPA HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
1) "No Cancellation / No Refunds" if you request for cancellation within One Day / 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time / Day, and/or On Check-in Date, and/or after Check-in Time / Date,
2) "20% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation within Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance and up to One Day (24 hours) prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
3) "10% Cancellation Charges" If you request for cancellation more than Two (02) Days (48 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date,
4) "Partial Cancellation" is allowed only for Once subject to cancellation rules as mentioned at S No.1,2,3 above (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Modification / Partial Cancellation),
5) "Full Preponement / Full Postponement" is allowed only for Once subject to availability of rooms, in such cases, the ticket/request should be presented more than One Day (24 hours) in advance prior to the Check-in Time / Date (No Further Modification / No Cancellation / No Refund after One Time Preponement/Postponement). Partial Preponement / Partial Postponement is not allowed
6) If Your Ticket/Reservation once modified (preponed / postponed / partially cancelled) cannot be further modified and not allowed for further cancellation / modification / preponement or postponement,
KADAPA HARITHA HOTEL RESERVATION:
Kindly Use the Below Links for Kadapa Haritha Hotel Online Reservation & Kadapa Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Kadapa Haritha Hotel Online Reservation
Kadapa Haritha Hotel Advance Reservation
Taramati Baradari Resort
Tourism Plaza - Hyderabad
Araku Tyda Jungle Bells
Araku Ananthagiri Hills
Help us to make Tourism-Hospitality.com better, provide us with your suggestions and comments, Your Inputs will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.